Proofreading is a commonly used way to earn some extra money from home.
While some people use proofreading to earn money on the side, others have made it their full time job, earning from around $15 per hour up to $3,000 per month.
With that being said, some proofreading gigs may require you to have certain skills, certifications or a degree, but not all of them.
We’ve created a list – which you can find below – consisting of companies that are looking to hire proofreaders from home.
Keep in mind, some companies may require you to have some sort of proofreading experience already.
Let’s have a look at our list!
24 Websites That Will Pay You Up To $3,000/Month As A Proofreader
- Edit 911: In order to join Edit 911, you have to have a PhD in English.
- Edit Fast: Edit Fast pays 40% of the final project’s price you are working on to you, the editor.
- Gramlee: Gramlee is always looking to hire people from home.
- Grammar Chic: You do need some writing/proofreading experience if you’d like to work for GC.
- IXL Learning: You need quite some qualifications and skills in order to qualify for a position here.
The best way to go about this, is by applying to as many different jobs at as many different places as possible.
You can always turn down a job, but if you’re looking for ways to make some extra money, the best way is to apply to as many as possible and create a schedule later on that works for you.